Looking for career opportunities as a legal assistant, paralegal or lawyer?
League and Williams (LaW) is a dynamic and client centered firm that is focused on delivering results to our clients. Our success relies on the associates and legal support staff who provide outstanding service, work as a team and are committed to getting results. Being selected as the best law firm in Victoria, BC by Black Press’ “Best of the City” awards is a testament to our staff’s commitment to our clients.
We have a positive work environment and offer a competitive salary, gym pass, parking pass, extended benefits and a fun work environment.
All of our legal assistant positions are located at our headquarters in Victoria, BC. From time to time we have opportunities for solicitors assistants (practicing in the areas of real estate, corporate law, estate planning and estate administration), family law assistants, and litigation assistants (practicing in the areas of personal injury, estate litigation and civil litigation).
Legal Assistant Applicant Requirements:
- 2 or more years of legal assistant experience (some experience in personal injury law required).
- Diploma or Certificate in Legal Office Administration or equivalent required
- Ability to work in a mostly paperless office
- Familiarity with practice management software (ESI Law preferred)
- Results and career oriented professional
If you’d like to be considered for future openings on our team, please email a resume and cover letter to Janice Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.