Looking for career opportunities as a legal assistant, paralegal or lawyer?
League and Williams (LaW) is a dynamic and client centered firm that is focused on delivering results to our clients. Our success relies on the associates and legal support staff who provide outstanding service, work as a team and are committed to getting results. Being selected as the best law firm in Victoria, BC by Black Press’ “Best of the City” awards is a testament to our staff’s commitment to our clients.
We have a positive work environment and offer a competitive salary, gym pass, parking pass, extended benefits and a fun work environment.
All of our legal assistant positions are located at our headquarters in Victoria, BC. We currently have opportunities for a Jr. Litigation Legal Assistant, a Intermediate Litigation Legal Assistant, and a Senior Conveyancer to join our team commencing this spring!
Junior Litigation Legal Assistant Opportunity:
Are you a detail-oriented person starting your career as a legal assistant? League and Williams Lawyers, voted best law firm in Victoria, has an opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Junior Legal Assistant. The Junior Legal Assistant is responsible for making document requests and managing incoming information ensuring critical information is available in a timely way. An attention to detail, good communication skills, excellent organization, strong computer skills and an ability prioritize workload are required. Candidates should have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Relevant legal office administration training and some legal office experience is preferred. We offer an attractive salary, extended benefits and a fun environment. Our Victoria, BC office is conveniently located in Vic West in Westside Village (corner of Bay and Tyee). Send your cover letter and resume in confidence by March 9, 2020.
Jr. Litigation Legal Assistant Requirements:
- Diploma or Certificate in Legal Office Administration or equivalent required (legal assistant experience will be considered)
- Ability to work in a mostly paperless office
- Familiarity with practice management software (ESI Law preferred)
- Results and career oriented professional
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Intermediate Litigation Legal Assistant Opportunity:
Are you an experienced legal assistant with a passion for helping people? League and Williams Lawyers, voted best law firm in Victoria two years running, has an opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Litigation Legal Assistant. Candidates should be professional, have a positive outlook, work well as part of a team and independently, and be detail oriented. Candidates must have two or more years of legal assistant experience, with some experience in the area of personal injury or estate litigation law preferred. We offer an attractive salary plus bonuses, recreational pass, extended benefits and a fun environment. Our Victoria, BC office is conveniently located in Vic West in Westside Village (corner of Bay and Tyee). Send your cover letter and resume in confidence by March 9, 2020.
Intermediate Legal Assistant Requirements:
- Two or more years of experience as a litigation legal assistant
- Diploma or Certificate in Legal Office Administration or equivalent education or experience
- Familiarity with practice management software
- Results oriented professional
- Proficient with file management, client service and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Fluent in English.
Senior Conveyancing Legal Assistant:
Are you an experienced conveyancer with 5 or more years of real estate conveyancing experience looking to bring your expertise to a leading law firm in Victoria, BC? League and Williams offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, extended health benefits, gym membership, parking, and a congenial work environment. This is a permanent, full-time senior conveyancer position commencing this spring. Interested in learning more?
Senior Conveyancing Legal Assistant Requirements:
- 5 or more years of experience as a Conveyancer (British Columbia experience preferred)
- Ability to delegate, supervise and work with a Junior Conveyancer and as part of a larger team
- Ability to handle a moderate to large file load and work well with deadlines and under stress
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to be considered for these openings on our team, please email a resume and cover letter to Janice Williams at email@example.com.